Webinar Recording: Managing new Joint Commission Hand Hygiene Standards to reduce HAIs
Safety is a priority for healthcare facilities, and improving hand hygiene compliance is the most effective measure to reducing the risk of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs). During this webinar, CenTrak subject matter experts weighed in on the recent Joint Commission update to its Hand Hygiene Compliance Standards. Additionally, our clinical educator presented real-world data on how the use of automated monitoring via RTLS has significantly increased staff compliance with facility hand washing protocols.
- Proactively increase compliance
- Reduce the number of HAIs
- Reduce treatment costs and length of stay associated with HAIs
- Eliminate time spent doing data entry and building reports to demonstrate compliance
- Identify where additional interventions are needed through comprehensive analysis tools